Episode 104: Flying Creatures Spotted, Bah HumBug and Fart equal Knife!
CreepGeeks Podcast Episode 104
Today’s podcast is brought to you by audible – get a FREE audiobook download and 30-day free trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/cheapgeek -Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player.
What is the CreepGeeks Podcast?
Broadcasting paranormal news and fun stories from our CreepGeeks Bunker Studio in the Mountains of Western North Carolina! We’re an offbeat news podcast that takes a light-hearted approach to the strange, the stupid, paranormal & tech topics circulating the web.
- Hey Everyone! You can call the show and leave us a message!
- Subscribe on YouTube! Watch our LiveStream Podcast Every Sunday
- Website- http://www.creepgeeks.com
Hey everyone! Help us out! Rate us on iTunes! We’d like to grow and that would be super cool and Super Helpful!
Did you know?
Bunker Studio Update- Bunker = Western NC. Undisclosed Location.
Panels, Internet, Sound Treatments, sweet sounds of Nothing.
Interesting Random Factoid-
- The Inventor of Frisbee Golf Was Turned Into a Frisbee Edward “Steady Ed” Headrick, who invented the game of Frisbee golf, made as one of his dying wishes that his family would cremate him and mold his remains into a Frisbee. “When we die, we don’t go to purgatory,” Headrick reportedly said shortly before his passing. “We just land up on the roof and lay there.”
- Pringles Innovator Was Buried in a Pringles Can Similarly, Fred Bauer, the Procter & Gamble employee who devised the idea of stacking Pringles into cans, eschewed an urn upon his death and instead asked that his family bury him in one his signature cans.
- Coffee Pioneer Was Buried in a Coffee Pot One more: Renato Bialetti, the guy who popularized the stove-top, octagonal espresso maker that still bears his name, also asked that his remains be buried in the receptacle that was most important to him in life. When he died in 2016 at the age of 93, his ashes were placed in one of his pots and buried next to his late wife.
CreepGeeks TECH DEAL- https://amzn.to/2PIDAlt
- Bosch MS4034 34-Piece Drill and Drive Bit Set
- CreepGeeks Gift Ideas: Sasquatch Multi-Tool: https://amzn.to/2DQmyPq
New Thunderbird Sighting in Pennsylvania http://cryptozoologynews.com/new-thunderbird-sighting-in-pennsylvania/
- 3 Times the Size of my SUV http://cryptozoologynews.com/it-was-3-times-the-size-of-my-suv-woman-claims-giant-flying-creature-in-ohio/
- ‘Pterodactyl’ Sighting in Wisconsin http://cryptozoologynews.com/pterodactyl-sighting-in-wisconsin/
- Bat-Winged Humanoid Observed Near Hamilton, MT https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2018/12/bat-winged-humanoid-observed-near.html
FIRST COMMERCIAL- Audible is audio entertainment that entertains, educates, and inspires.
For you, the listeners of [CreepGeeksPodcast], Audible is offering a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service.
To download your free audiobook today go to www.audibletrial.com/cheapgeek
Again, that’s http://www.audibletrial.com/cheapgeek for your free audiobook.
Enjoy this with your free trial:
- 30 days of membership free, plus two free audiobooks that are yours forever.
- 1 credit a month after the trial, good for any book regardless of price.
- Exclusive members savings. Get 30% off any additional audiobooks.
- Easy exchanges. Don’t love a book? Swap it for free, anytime. Seriously.
- City threatens $50,000 fine for extravagant Christmas light show https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2018/11/29/City-threatens-50000-fine-for-extravagant-Christmas-light-show/6701543507467/
New Mexico News/Funny News /Weird News:
- Runaway inflatable Santa Claus blocks traffic https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2018/11/28/Runaway-inflatable-Santa-Claus-blocks-traffic-on-busy-road/2271543434316/?sl=9
- Florida Woman Pulled Knife On Man Who Complained About Her Farts https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/officials-woman-passes-gas-pulls-knife-on-offended-man_us_5c005f56e4b0b69ed37958c1
- Slingshot Biscochitos: https://www.kob.com/albuquerque-news/thief-uses-slingshot-to-break-into-popular-albuquerque-bakery-steals-delicious-treat/5172077/?cat=500
CreepGeeks Supports Small Business
Today’s small business owner is Jay from Web Designer.info http://www.yourwebdesigner.info/ – He’s offering a Discount on a
Web design / web page package- $115.00 for CreepGeeks listeners.
The promotion is for you to build your business profile on the world wide web.
- The cost is $115 one time fee, and it includes your domain name (Web Address), and a free month of hosting, then $5 a month after that.
- This is what is included in the package: Your Domain Name1 custom web design page with your information or business information1 Logo (Designed by us, or you can provide your own)1 Month of Free Hosting ($5 a month after the first month)*Unlimited support is included in the package via ticket system
CreepGeeks Cool Bigfoot Logo Shirts and Sweatshirts!
Paranormal Gathering: Past Lives Dec 14th
M and D Paranormal and Cryptid Research, LLC
What are we watching and why!
The Hunt for the Skinwalker, original book by George Knapp: https://amzn.to/2Qzl2oL
- Best Magnet Mount Ever-
- Get Something For Father’s Day
Cool Stuff on Amazon –
Here are our Latest Social Media Posts:
Over on Youtube!
Best Gummy Bears, New Mexico Timelapse, and a Goal! https://youtu.be/myxVPFQ5bLE
Join the CheapGeek Facebook Group- Join! Post stuff!
Here’s a link- https://www.facebook.com/groups/CheapGeekPage/
Need to Contact Us?
Attn Greg or Omi
Want to comment about the show?
Join Us Next Time!
Music in this Podcast-
Music Credit To:
Thinking Music Kevin MacLeod ( http://www.incompetech.com )
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License http://www.creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Voltaic Kevin MacLeod ( http://www.incompetech.com )
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Lobby Time Kevin MacLeod ( http://www.incompetech.com )
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
“Floating Cities” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 Licensehttp://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Rubix Cube by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license
“Big Bird’s Disease”