On this episode of Expanded Perspectives, Kyle is alone in Skelekin Studios. He starts the show off talking about his ridiculous continuing education classes he’s been taking and the 3d miniatures he and Cam have been printing off and painting. Then some news stories, including a person up in remote Oxtongue Lake, Ontario has a possible run in with a Sasquatch. Then, a person fishing of the coast of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico spots an unusual greenish looking sea serpent.
After the break Kyle discusses some strange stories shared by Physicians. Doctors from all around the world have had strange and unexplainable miraculous experiences they are often hesitant to share with others. Stories of love, light, and comfort in the face of pain and suffering. Whether its angelic music played with unknown instruments or a final salute from a dead veteran, these stories are uplifting and make you wonder what are these places between?
All of this and more on this installment of Expanded Perspectives!
- Physicians’ Untold Stories (book by Scott J. Kolbaba, MD)
- Sasquatch “Wood Knocks” & Antics Trigger Witness Emotions
- Unknown Greenish Aquatic Creature Observed Off Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Felix Gray: Start the new year off on the right foot with Felix Gray. Go to Felixgrayglasses.com/EXPANDED and get Free Shipping, Free Returns and Free Exchanges!
Want to share your story?
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 888-393-2783
- All music for Expanded Perspectives is provided by Epidemic Sound!