In part 2 of our two-part forecasting series, Andrew B. Watt and I use astrology and Tarot to try to predict what 2020 will be like. We go through every month and produce both cards and an astrological chart. This second part covers July through December of 2020.
We had a couple of spotty connection problems during this recording. I believe I caught them all and edited them out, but the RØDECaster Pro has already made me lazy and I didn’t check every second.
- Andrew’s Blog, Wanderings in the Labrynth
- Find him at @AndrewBWatt on Twitter.
- Andrew’s AMAZING Etsy Shop
- Andrew B. Watt’s books on Amazon:
- The Sun’s Paces: Thirty-Six Hymns for the Decans of the Zodiac
- The Mansions of the Moon: Twenty-Eight Odes or Hymns for the Moon’s Course
- Poems for the Behenian Stars
- Festae: poetry for the ancient Roman sacred calendar
Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/arnemancy
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable – https://chartable.com/privacy