*A note of warning: the topic I discuss this week may not be suitable for listeners under the age of 13.
This week I revisit my love of the Little People, the Hidden People, the Fae. From the insane asylum of Bedlam to a titan of industry in Texas, fairies show up in more places than you might think. In this sequel episode, I discuss Victorian fairy art and the differences between Sprites, Pixies, and Brownies.
- For more info on me and my podcasts please visit FascinatingPodcasts.com. There you can listen to all my episodes, find merch, leave reviews, and read my other published works.
- Do you have a strange story to tell? Email me at StrangeOriginsPodcast@gmail.com.
- Visit Patreon.com/FascinatingProductions to become a patron! You can donate any amount, from $2 up, and each tier comes with fantastic benefits including handwritten notes, stickers, merch, and exclusive podcast episodes!
- Follow me on Instagram at instagram.com/strangeoriginspodcast/ and DM me your strange experiences!
- THANK YOU to ParanormalityRadio.com for allowing me to be a part of your network and supporting me in my journey. Check them out on IG @ParanormalPodcasts.
- If you would like access to the online sources of this piece, please email me for a link.
- Intro Music was produced by me, with the help of SoundTrap.com.
- Background Music: Staring at the Night Sky – Alejandro Magaña (A. M.) – From Mixkit