This is the second part of the 2021 Forecast episodes! Once again, I am joined by my two very amazing friends, cartomancer T. Susan Chang and astrologer Andrew B. Watt! In this episode, we cover July through December of 2021. You can find part one here.
2020 was a rotting radioactive carcass, belching toxic fumes out of a larger burning radioactive carcass, and when Andrew and I did our forecast last year, we were far too optimistic, even when the cards and charts showed us some scary stuff. This time, hopefully we are all more realistic.
Note that there are two special treats for you accompanying this episode:
- All of us are offering a 20% discount on readings through January 5th with the code BIGFLUSH-20 and you can find links to all of our divination offerings below.
- There is a PDF document with charts and cards that goes along with this episode and part 2. You can get access to it by becoming a Patreon supporter of the Arnemancy Podcast, the Fortune’s Wheelhouse Podcast, or Andrew B. Watt.
T. Susan Chang
T. Susan Chang bought her first tarot deck at a Barnes & Noble in New York, where she moonlighted as a reader while working in academic publishing. After leaving the city, she took her practice underground for many years, re-surfacing in 2015 and taking up the systematic study of esoteric correspondences in tarot.
- Along with deck creator Mel Meleen, Susie hosts the Fortune’s Wheelhouse esoteric tarot podcast, which explores imagery and symbolism in the Rider-Waite-Smith and Thoth decks.
- She is the creator of the Arcana Case® for tarot decks, which can be found on her Etsy page, along with her line of esoteric perfumes.
- She reads tarot in person at the Inspirit Crystal shop in Northampton, Massachusetts
- Her online Tarot course, “The Living Tarot,” course can be found on her website.
Her interest in tarot is wide-ranging and passionate, and has included:
- Setting up 78 Spotify playlists for those interested in card-appropriate music
- memorizing astrological correspondences for the minor arcana while swimming laps
- writing tarot haiku and spells
- maintaining a sprawling Card-of-the-Day-tracking database (complete with elemental, astrological, and kabbalistical frequency and percentage pie charts).
She attempts to learn Hebrew approximately once every 15 months and has been known to spontaneously arrange her pancakes into a Tree of Life formation.
When not engaged in tarot-adjacent activity, she teaches writing at Smith College, and writes occasionally about food and cookbooks. She lives in western New England with her husband, two children, and a variable number of chickens.
Andrew B. Watt
Andrew Watt is an astrologer, poet and artist living in western Massachusetts. He works in textiles, wood and words to produce objects for practical magic and mysterious practicality, and seeks the honest wisdom found in the life of an artisan.
- Main website
- An Astrological Almanac for 2021
- Patreon account
- Amazon author page
- Etsy website
- Twitter handle
- Tumblr handle
- 2020 Forecast Part 1
- 2020 Forecast Part 2
- A Small Collection of Specialized Spreads, Volume Two
- Get a Tarot reading by email from Reverend Erik
- Get a video Tarot reading from Reverend Erik
Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/arnemancy
Mentioned in this episode:
Get my two-part course on Tarot and the Art of Memory!
Click the link below.
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable – https://chartable.com/privacy