Can the living haunt themselves in a residual form after a traumatic event that did not result in a death?
A large family lives together in a multi-acre homestead. The bonds of love, trust, and understanding grow and the family evolves. A little girl plays with another little girl down the road, they laugh and giggle and have a good time being children. The only problem with this picture… They are all dead. Yet the family unit remains intact on the other side. Today we discuss death, spirits, and the dynamics of the dead with paranormal investigator Bill Vockroth.
PART 2 – AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY – LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- Can the living haunt themselves in a residual form after a traumatic event that did not result in a death?
- Has Bill found that his level of sensitivity increased after experiencing the passing of his girlfriend and his own battles with cancer?
- How much does the feel or historic theme of an environmental influence the odds of a location being haunted?
- Why are the spirits drawn to the museum?
- Sometimes spirits show themselves as children to gain trust when they are not a child at all. How does one determine quickly if they are dealing with something that was human or something that was inhuman? Sprits of children – tricking us to let our guards down?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks