Part Two of SodaPop’s solo adventure. In which there are many more bad squirrels. This is a single-narrator bonus story set after the events of episode 4 – and if you haven’t listened to Part One yet, you should probably go back an episode.
A transcript of this episode is available here.
Believer has merchandise! Check out the teepublic store here: https://www.teepublic.com/user/believer-podcast
And a Patreon! Join for discounted merch, bonus material, and more at https://www.patreon.com/believerpodcast
Nominate us for an Audioverse Award! More information available here: https://believerpodcast.com/fyc
The complete version of this episode are available to Patreon supporters now! Otherwise, you’ll see part three on Tuesday.
CONTENT NOTES (for entire three-part story)
- Live dog and cat sounds
- Harm to wild animals
- Mild harm to humans
- Confusion / disorientation
- Inexplicable pain
- Archie as “SodaPop”
- Lulu as “Barn cat”
- Julie Saunders as “Narrator”
- Written, edited, and sound designed by Julie Saunders
- Cat wrangling by Seth Ellsworth
- “Believer Theme (Julie’s Melody)” composed by Aaron Ferenc
Music from Epidemic Sound
- “Endeavor,” by Jakob Ahlbom
- “Chapter 13,” by Nihoni
- “Lost Without You (Instrumental Version),” by Duty Division
CONNECT WITH US!