Spirits seem to try to communicate with the living in many ways. One of those ways is through a device known as a Ghost Box. A box that scans radio frequencies in hopes of a spirit using the energy of the white noise to audibly bring messages to the living. No one knows this better than Bruce Halliday. Today Bruce joins us to discuss the principles of helping spirits cross over, untruthful communication, helping loved ones get a message from the dead, and the pros and cons of using a device like a ghost box in a crime investigation. First, we’ll start out discussing what makes a ghost box work.
PART 2 – AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY – LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What are some of the experiences that Bruce has had while helping the living talk with their deceased loved ones using a ghost box.
- Is a ghost box a tool that could be used in a missing person or murder investigation?
- What shocking experience did Bruce have when an investigator reached out to him, asking for help on a missing person investigation?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks