Spread the love

Tonight I will be speaking to Tim. Time writes “The first actual encounter I experienced was in the fall of 2020. It was a nice night. I had been working late which is often the case in my line of work. My wife and I have two pet rabbits who are fed a diet of Timothy Hay. We would get this hay from a friend who had a farm about 40 minutes away from where we were living at the time. Seeing that it was a nice night and the coming days were going to be quite busy for me, we decided to go for a drive and pick up some hay as we were getting pretty low.

The drive from where we were living to the farm went through a variety of back roads and farm lands. The way out was pretty standard. A lovely, peaceful drive after a bit of a stressful day. We picked up the hay and headed back pretty much right away. By this time it was a lot darker. Pretty much a pitch black night. Low hanging clouds prevented any stars or moon from being seen. As we were driving through an area of thick trees we spotted eye shine about 100 yards ahead of the car.

We both saw it pretty much right away. There’s lots of animals out on these roads and we always would be on the lookout for any that we might see. We have deer, fox, coyote, skunk, raccoons and possums. There’s some weasels out this way but they’re pretty rare to see. So anyways, we spotted the eyeshine and were instantly wondering what we might be seeing.

Since the eyes were close to the ground we were thinking it was one of the smaller animals that are familiar to this area. But… a moment later as our vehicle got closer, those eyes rose up to about 7 feet in the air and this tall shape bounced away to its right – our left – and disappeared into the tree line. Though it was fall all the leaves were still on the trees and were yet to fall so in an instant it was completely gone.

Seeing it was such a bizarre moment. I still remember my brain not being able to justify what we had seen. I had spent a lot of time in Australia in my youth and have seen kangaroos in the wild. Seeing them bounce was the closest thing that I could correlate to what I had just seen. I turned to my wife and said: “Did we just see a F***ing Kangaroo?” She had no idea what to say.

I spun our Jeep around and passed by the location again but it was long gone. For days I wrestled with what we had seen and the only thing that I think it could have been was a Sasquatch. Then years later after finding your show I heard similar accounts of them being low to the ground and hopping on occasion.

The second encounter that I had happened in the spring of 2022 in Asheville, North Carolina. My wife and I were doing some pet-sitting on the western edge of the city. Near the house that we were staying in, at the front to be more specific, there was beautiful dense brush which led out into a forest. The trees and brush of North Carolina in spring were filled with butterflies, birds, rabbits and a host of beautiful life. We would hear a lot of noises coming from that area both day and night.

The house we were at had a little door for the cat to come in and out at will, and seeing as though the weather was really nice, the cat would be out at all hours of the day. During our time at the house there was a lunar eclipse that was going to occur. The night that it happened was clear, calm and beautiful. My wife and I sat out on the back deck and watched it happen. It was actually a blood moon lunar eclipse and as it progressed the moon turned a blood red.

When it got to be about midnight we decided to turn in. I was a little worried as the cat had not returned. As we went inside I suddenly felt very uncomfortable… like we were being watched. We got ready for bed and went to lay down knowing that the cat would meow if he wanted in. A few minutes after laying down we heard a horrifying scream/howl. The window in our bedroom was open and the sound… it tore through there.

Worried about the cat, I got up and ran outside. My wife followed. We went out to the back porch and listened as the scream/howl continued. It was coming from the forest area at the front. It just kept going for what seemed like the longest time. It was something that was so unnerving that I instantly felt anxiety coursing through my body. After a while my wife convinced me to go inside, convinced that the cat would be okay.

Reluctantly, I went inside. The screaming stopped. But… the worst part was that our bedroom was at the front of the house. The window in the bedroom faced the brush that led to the forest. Once we laid down my wife fell asleep almost instantly. I tried as hard as I could but… man I hate saying this, but it was like something was in my mind… like whatever was out there in the bush screaming was trying to get into my head… I felt like it was right outside my window, like right outside looking in. I can’t tell you how intense, overwhelming anxiety and fear that I was feeling. I didn’t sleep a single minute that night… and I was near frozen in terror until about 4:30AM when all of a sudden that feeling subsided. And when I say subsided, I mean it was just gone… instantly.

Even now just writing this my body is tensing up.

I have no idea what was happening that night but it shook me up man. There was something so familiar that was happening… like I felt like it was there for me. I know that sounds crazy but that was just the overwhelming sense that was running through me.”