Upon learning that his name is included in the medical files, Jeremy digs into the documents left by Dr. Patel and finds some extremely disturbing information about Malcolm.
CONTENT WARNINGS: Murder, gore, blood, graphic description of death, child experimentation, general horror.
ABOUT: The Storage Papers is distributed and marketed by Rusty Quill and produced by Grinner Media LLC. It’s a fictional horror audio drama with episodes published every two weeks. Some topics may be sensitive for younger viewers. Transcripts and content warnings can be found on our website. For additional details, visit:
- Website: https://www.thestoragepapers.com/
- Transcripts, content warnings, and more: https://www.thestoragepapers.com/episodes
- Patreon Bonus Content: https://patreon.com/grinnermedia
- Merch: https://merch.thestoragepapers.com/
- Review Us: https://www.thestoragepapers.com/review
- Join our community on Discord: https://www.thestoragepapers.com/discord
- Grinner Media: https://grinnermedia.com/
- Rusty Quill: https://rustyquill.com/
- This episode was written by and performed by Jeremy Enfinger
- With Amanda Lunsford as Brianne Scanlon
- Sound effects and music by Zapsplat
- Episode Music, “Needlemouth”, “Intro VI”, “Eyelashes Have Left My Head”, “Angels Facing Backwards”, and “With a Flashlight” by Cody Ditzenberger
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/storagepapers
Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/storagepapers
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.