On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys start the show off talking about the move to the brand new studio (Skelekin Studios B). Then, they get into the weekly news starting with a strange sighting someone had of a giant bird back 1993 in Chino, California. The person noticed what appeared to be a 5 foot tall black bird just chilling on a gate. Then, a person who was working in the Los Padres National Forest had what they believe was a Sasquatch sighting. Stranger yet, the park rangers seemed unfazed by the sighting and mentioned that they have seen the creature multiple times.
After the break Kyle brings up some very strange encounters people had with Bigfoot, a giant Hyena and even a giant Frog Man. All of these stories are detailed in Lon Strickler’s book Phantoms and Monsters: Mysterious Encounters! All of this and more on this installment of Expanded Perspectives!
- Giant Birds Over California, Georgia, New York & North Carolina
- Los Padres National Forest: Bigfoot & High Strangeness
- Phantoms and Monsters: Mysterious Encounters (Book)
- Purple Mattress: Right now our listeners can get a FREE Purple pillow with the purchase of a mattress. That’s in addition to the great free gifts they’re offering site wide. Just text Expanded to 84-888. The ONLY way to get this free pillow, is to text Expanded to 84-888.
All music for Expanded Perspectives is provided by Pretty Lights. Purchase, Download and Donate at www.prettylightsmusic.com.
- Pretty Lights vs. Led Zeppelin
- Empty Station
- Rainbows and Waterfalls