From a young age, Joe Nelson was intrigued by the idea of investigating the paranormal. After a move to South Carolina, and a deep dive into its history, Joe soon wanted to dig deeper into the stories of the undead. This would lead him to put together his own paranormal team to begin this quest. From infamous jails to private residential homes, Joe has experienced all kinds of supernatural activity. This is his story, today on The Grave Talks.
PART 2 – AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY – LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- Has Joe ever encountered anything Evil?
- Why does Joe think people jump to the conclusion that something is demonic?
- Is there ever a time where Joe said that the haunting was too intense for him to investigate?
- What are some of the most likely things someone can do, to make their home haunted?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks