Sometimes you just know that something is off. Sometimes you know when you’re not alone, even when you can’t see or hear anything around you. Periodically those feelings are verified in a way that can only be described as traumatic. This is how life started for Rylie Cousins. A life of moving from house to house and ghost to ghost at every turn. Were spirits attracted to Rylie and her family, or does she have a unique ability to see and hear spirits on the other side?
PART 2 – AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY – LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What kind of negative energy followed Rylie after moving away from their grandma?
- What was calling Rylie’s name in her new home, and what did it want?
- Does Rylie think spirits are following her, or is she just able to sense them more than others?
- When Rylie’s stepdad passed a drug overdose, what supernatural occurrences began to show up around the family?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks