After hearing countless ghost stories about the pub that Andy Guy’s brother-in-law ran, he knew he wanted to experience something for himself. Even though he would spend countless hours sitting in the “most haunted” areas of the pub, Andy would walk away empty-handed. However, that didn’t discourage his drive to find answers. Years later, Andy would go on to find answers and create a whole list of new questions, and custom equipment to try to answer them.
In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What are some ghost hunting tools that Andy believes could be improved upon?
- What does the future hold for sensing the supernatural in an investigative setting?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks