The world of paranormal investigative work has been going through an evolution since its inception. From disembodied voices being heard over the original telephone line, to modern video game machines being used to capture the presence of the dead. The space between the living and the dead becomes thinner every day. Just how clear will that threshold become? Today we talk about just that with paranormal investigator Joe Pieri .
PART 2 – AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY – LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What does joe believe was haunting one of his first apartments?
- At some point, will we be able to communicate with the dead on something like a phone line?
- How has mainstream science adapted to paranormal research?
As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks