What does John think happened to him when he passed out inside the Hell House?
Investigating the dead and demonic can be extremely fascinating. It can also be extremely dangerous, especially when the investigators are inexperienced and sometimes reckless. Everyone can be “young and dumb” once; it is a matter of learning from those mistakes that shows growth and experience. Today we hear about an alarming and dark investigation that goes wrong several years ago, as John Smith recalls a former analysis of a location he calls Hell House.
PART 2 – AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY – LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What does John think happened to him when he passed out inside the Hell House?
- How did John and his team get attacked on Halloween night of 2010?
- Did John feel reckless when his team went out of their way to draw more energy from the house before the Halloween investigation?
- What lessons did John and his team learn after the Hell House investigation?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks