On this episode of Expanded Perspectives, the guys start the show off talking about the warm weather, recent rains, allergies, Kyle’s new vegetable garden, and the new Marvel movie Morbius. Then a person in Pennsylvania has a possible encounter with an invisible Fae-like entity. A person writes in to the show with a barrage of ghost sightings starting when they were a small child. After the break, Kyle brings up some more strange sightings by Truck Drivers! One of them is a Phantom Black Dog and the other is a possible Time-Slip or Alien Abduction.
From California all the way to New York, there are plenty of lonely toll roads, dark truck routes, and desolate overpasses few brave truckers dare to pass through. From Archer Avenue, Route 666, Route 2A to Clinton Road. There are numerous legends and sightings, heard and seen by truck drivers while out on the road. But are these truly urban legends, tall tales or is there something to these stories?
All of this and more on this installment of Expanded Perspectives!
- Microdose Gummies: To get FREE SHIPPING and 30% off your first order, go to MicrodoseGummies.com and use the promo code: EXPANDED
- HelloFresh: Go to HelloFresh.com/EXPANDED16 and use promo code EXPANDED16 for up to 16 FREE meals and 3 FREE gifts! America’s #1 Meal Kit
- Jim Harolds Campfire Stories
Want to share your story?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: 888-393-2783
- All music for Expanded Perspectives is provided by Epidemic Sound!