Just how many of the “infamous” American haunted location’s stories are accurate, and how many have a tale to tell that is much darker than we ever imagined.
When Colin Dickey set out to write about American ghost stories and hauntings, he did not quite know what to expect. Through his research, he dove deep into some of the most storied haunted houses, asylums, prisons, and cities the United States has to offer. Along the way, he would find true dark stories of a malevolent past along with facts that sometimes, simply did not lineup with reality or history. Just how many of the “infamous” American haunted location’s stories are accurate, and how many have a tale to tell that is much darker than we ever imagined.
PART 2 – AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY – LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What does joe believe was haunting one of his first apartments?
- At some point, will we be able to communicate with the dead on something like a phone line?
- How has mainstream science adapted to paranormal research? As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks