Keith Linder is the man behind the story of the Bothell Hell House. A now-infamous haunting in the Seattle Area of Washington. The subject of much criticism and judgment, Keith has held steady in his story of what happened to him and his girlfriend while living in the house. What happened in the final days of Keith residing in the house? What happened to the previous owners of the house, that ended in tragedy after living in the Bothell Hell House? What did Keith find out about the history of the property where the home sits? This is the story of how Keith views the life events that took place while living in the Bothell Hell House? What does Keith feel about the judgment that is thrown his way so frequently about his experiences?
PART 2 – AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY – LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What happened on the land of the Bothell Hell House in the 1800s that may have led to the dark activity that Keith experienced in the house?
- What did Keith find when he looked up all of the 911 call records to the house?
- Has Keith found other evidence around Bothell of similar activity taking place?
- Was anyone able to make the activity stop or slow down in the house?
- Looking back, is there anything that Keith did while living at the house that he believed stirred up the energy?
- What is Keith doing to deal with the spirits that have followed him out of the house?
As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks