Did you know that blowing out birthday candles is both a wish sent to the Gods and a way of keeping bad spirits at bay? Or that it’s bad luck to sweep your home on New Years Day? Join me as I travel the globe (via the internet) and discover some of the many ways we as humans celebrate the new beginnings of a birthday and a New Year. Just don’t forget to grab some chipped plates and exactly twelve grapes.
*If you want to check out my vintage shop head on over to RPVintageShop.com
- Do you have a strange story to tell? Email me at StrangeOriginsPodcast@gmail.com.
- Visit Patreon.com/FascinatingProductions to become a patron! You can donate any amount, from $2 up, and each tier comes with fantastic benefits including handwritten notes, stickers, merch, and exclusive podcast episodes!
- Follow me on Instagram at instagram.com/strangeoriginspodcast/ and DM me your strange experiences!
- THANK YOU to ParanormalityRadio.com for allowing me to be a part of your network and supporting me in my journey. Check them out on IG @ParanormalPodcasts.
- If you would like access to the online sources of this piece, please visit my Google Docs transcript here.
- Intro Music was produced by me, with the help of SoundTrap.com.
- Background Music: https://freesound.org/people/nuclearjesus/sounds/563348/ | Sodiac – The Finches | (https://soundcloud.com/sodiacofficial)