In this episode, Mike tells us about the strange story of John Titor, who spent four months on internet message boards back in 2000 telling people he was a time travelling soldier on a mission from 2036, trying to recover an old computer to save the world in his timeline, and then disappeared forever.
We also talk about dissertations, gorillas that speak sign language, and expensive books.
Here’s a rundown of the episode:
00:28 – Hello!
00:42 – Presented Piece: John Titor
12:45 – Discussion
55:36 – Thanks & Where You Can Find Us
58:38 – Bye!
Total Runtime: 59:14
No promo this episode.
We’re looking for new promo partners!
Got a podcast? Think your listeners would like our show? Think our listeners might like yours?
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in doing a promo swap.
We’re also on Audrey.io – https://app.audry.io/publisher/discover/1515122258
- Website – Sign up for email alerts, view the gallery, and other cool stuff.
- Instagram – Where we hang out the most.
- Facebook – We have a page and a group – come talk to us!
- Twitter – Mike sends all our tweets – blame him!
- OurRedbubblepage, where you can find all of our designs and illustrations on loads of products.
- Our Patreon page, if you’d like to support the show. We’re starting with 2 tiers: £1 a month, to support the show, which is about $1.37, where we will thank you personally on the show – and £3 a month, which is about $4.10, that will enable you to listen to minisodes, outtakes, timelapse art videos and other bonus content.