In this episode, Mike tells us about the strange story of a Priest in Southern France, who apparently happened on a fortune in treasure and went on to spend millions, buying land, building a tower for his library, collecting exotic animals, and renovating the church with some odd additions – but what was the treasure? Listen in to find out more about Rennes-le-Château and it’s priest, Berenger Saunière…
We also talk about filling ducks with sponge fingers, misplaced plants, and other good stuff.
Here’s a rundown of the episode:
00:28 – Hello!
00:50 – Presented Piece: Numbers Stations
21:36 – Promo – Spooky Tales
22:20 – Discussion
51:56 – Thanks & Where You Can Find Us
55:30 – Bye!
Total Runtime: 56:11
- Website – Sign up for email alerts, view the gallery, and other cool stuff.
- Instagram – Where we hang out the most.
- Facebook – We have a page and a group – come talk to us!
- Twitter – Mike sends all our tweets – blame him!
- OurRedbubblepage, where you can find all of our designs and illustrations on loads of products.
- Our Patreon page, if you’d like to support the show. We’re starting with 2 tiers: £1 a month, to support the show, which is about $1.37, where we will thank you personally on the show – and £3 a month, which is about $4.11, that will enable you to listen to minisodes, outtakes, timelapse art videos and other bonus content.