*A note of warning: the topic I discuss this week may not be suitable for listeners under the age of 13.
Souls are a tricky subject. If they do exist, where are they, what are they, and can they be stolen? According to mythology, the answer is yes. From Frog-Men, to burning heads stuck in a flying wheel, to the origin of the myth that cats have nine lives, this Strange Origin is especially strange.
(Sidenote: I mispronounce Cat Sith in this episode. It’s actually pronounced Ket Shee. Celtic languages are difficult.)
- Do you have a strange story to tell? Email me at StrangeOriginsPodcast@gmail.com.
- Visit Patreon.com/FascinatingProductions to become a patron! You can donate any amount, from $2 up, and each tier comes with fantastic benefits including handwritten notes, stickers, merch, and exclusive podcast episodes!
- Follow me on Instagram at instagram.com/strangeoriginspodcast/ and DM me your strange experiences!
- THANK YOU to ParanormalityRadio.com for allowing me to be a part of your network and supporting me in my journey. Check them out on IG @ParanormalPodcasts.
- If you would like access to the online sources of this piece, please visit my Google Docs transcript at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xzeV4G-0fRjKqQY1Br5fwsOSDbNwMpO-iwxx78lDUbg/edit?usp=sharing
- Intro Music was produced by me, with the help of SoundTrap.com.
- Background Music: Mixkit Classical 7