*Please note that this episode may not be suitable for children younger than 13.
Creepy, creepy clowns are this week’s topic. With an origin in Greek funerary services, how did coulrophobia go on to create such a stir? And why are scary clowns so popular in Hollywood today? With promoters such as Stephen King’s IT, American Horror Story, and Serial Killer John Wayne Gacy, it’s obvious that scary clowns are just getting started.
- For more info on me and my podcasts please visit FascinatingPodcasts.com. There you can listen to all my episodes, find merch, leave reviews, and read my other published works.
- Do you have a strange story to tell? Email me at StrangeOriginsPodcast@gmail.com.
- Visit Patreon.com/FascinatingProductions to become a patron! You can donate any amount, from $2 up, and each tier comes with fantastic benefits including handwritten notes, stickers, merch, and exclusive podcast episodes!
- Follow me on Instagram at instagram.com/strangeoriginspodcast/ and DM me your strange experiences!
- THANK YOU to ParanormalityRadio.com for allowing me to be a part of your network and supporting me in my journey. Check them out on IG @ParanormalPodcasts.
- Intro and outro music was produced by me, with the help of SoundTrap.com.