*Please note that due to darker themes this episode may not be suitable for children under the age of 13.
When do contemporary American myths cross the border between fun and just plain strange? From hypnotism to dead cats and nosebleeds, where do The Black Eyed Children fit in and how much can they be blamed for? One piece of advice: be sure not to let them in when they knock on your front door.
- Thank you to ParanormalityRadio.com for allowing me to be a part of your network and supporting me in my journey. Check them out on IG @ParanormalPodcasts
- Follow me on Instagram at instagram.com/strangeoriginspodcast/
- If you love supporting things, why not become a co-producer? Visit https://www.patreon.com/StrangeOrigins to become a patron of Strange Origins. You can donate any amount, from $1 up, and each tier comes with different benefits.
- Like Merch? Check out my shop at http://tee.pub/lic/StrangeOrigins to find T-shirts, Hoodies, Phone Cases, Mugs, and more!
- Thank you to Anchor.fm for allowing me the ability to publish my podcasts for free.
- If you would like access to the online sources of this piece, please visit my Google Docs transcript at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U_BSswdt-ShZwg2tNHgDP6WRcw2eiYCZBRppRVjSxdI/edit?usp=sharing
- Intro Music was produced by me, with the help of SoundTrap.com.
- Background Music: Edge of Life – Myuu / Horror Music Composer / Royalty-Free | Creative Commons / email@example.com / https://soundcloud.com/myuu/edge-of-life?in=myuu/sets/creepypasta-music-originals