Without energy, there would no be life. Without energy there would not be hauntings. But with so many sources of energy, just how could the sources influence a haunting? Today we discuss energy, its countless forms and how it played a role in infamous hauntings such as Amityville and how it plays a role in every element of a haunting. Both from the side of the living, and the dead.
PART 2 – AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY – LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- What is the “heart brain” and how does it work?
- Is it possible for us to store memories in places other than our brain, and could someone who receives a transplant of some sort to get the memories of the donor?
- How much does our physical setting play a role in the energy that affects our well-being?
- Can energy that is left in a room after a high energy moment take on a life of its own? As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks