Do spirits require human intervention to help them cross over if they did not take their first opportunity to move on?
What started as a simple interest in the paranormal would end up leading Nick Waskiw on a journey of understanding and communication with the dead. From recognizing that his home was infested with spirits to communicating with spirits at some of the darkest locations around, Nick wanted to help and better understand the dynamics of the dead. Today we hear about Nicks one on one conversations with the dead and the questions he has had answered from beyond the grave.
PART 2 – AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY – LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- Do spirits require human intervention to help them cross over if they did not take their first opportunity to move on?
- What has been one of the darkest cases that Nick has worked on?
- Has Nick ever felt threatened or in danger on any of these dark cases?
- What does someone do remotely to move dark things out of a location?
- How do the dynamics and relationships on a paranormal team affect an investigation?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks