As a little girl, Christie Williams discovered she had a fascination with the paranormal. An intrigue sparked by Robert Stack and Unsolved Mysteries in the 1980s. Could the world be that mysterious? Could ghosts really exist? Christie Williams bravely went into that world on a mission to get answers. From paranormal investigations to taking on owning a notoriously haunted house and oddities museum. Christie knows the bright and dark side of the supernatural. This is her story on The Grave Talks.
PART 2 – AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY – LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- Do you ever fear for your safety with the power these entities seem to have?
- Did Christie see an increase in activity when putting haunted objects into a haunted building?
- How does Christie protect herself and the guests from the risks associated with being in a continually active haunted location?
- What is the history of the haunted clown puppet “peace bottom”?
- What made you decide to investigate yourself? Do you feel you get better results with that method?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks