Maybe she’s born with it… Maybe its metaphysical? The story of Dorraine Fisher is a compelling one. It’s a journey through a life surrounded by the supernatural. Some of it is positive some of it very haunting and negative. Today we hear her story of being wrapped in positive and warmth by energy she couldn’t explain, all the way to energy that nearly drove her off the road. Dorraine’s Fishers story today on The Grave Talks.
PART 2 – AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY – LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- Do we sometimes go “off the rails” of our own reality or timeline to create our own hauntings?
- Is the Mandela effect a true paranormal occurrence or a simple act of our memory failing us?
- When Dorraine first started investigating quantum physics, what were some of the first theories that surprised her?
- When Dorraine was in a depressed state, did she believe that she was being tormented by something negative that couldn’t be explained?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks