After the break, Cam brings up the unusual story of the Betz Mystery Sphere! Sometime in March or April 1974 – fittingly, the accounts aren’t consistent – three members of the Betz family, parents Gerri and Antoine and their oldest son Terry, were walking in the woods around their property on Jacksonville’s Fort George Island when Terry found something that would impact their lives for years: a strange metallic sphere, about the size of a bowling ball. Thinking it odd enough to make a good souvenir, Terry, then a 21-year-old pre-med student, took the ball home.
The Betzes didn’t think much about the orb until one day when Terry started strumming his guitar near it. According to Gerri, who became the family spokesman on sphere-related matters, something strange happened: the ball started humming back. Soon it started displaying other unusual properties – it would roll around seemingly of its own volition, changing directions and halting abruptly. It even vibrated and emitted a high-pitched sound that would send dogs whining and covering their ears. So what was this strange orb???
All of this and more on this installment of Expanded Perspectives!
- Black Crawler Humanoid Observed at Galloway Township, New Jersey
- Creepy “Men In Black” Incident in Exton, Pennsylvania
- The Mysterious Betz Sphere of Fort George Island
- Manscaped: Get 20% off and FREE shipping with the code EXPANDED at Manscaped.com
- Trade: Right now, Trade is offering new subscribers a total of $30 off your first order plus free shipping when you go to drinktrade.com/expanded
- HelloFresh: Go to HelloFresh.com/EXPANDED16 and use promo code EXPANDED16 for up to 16 FREE meals and 3 FREE gifts! America’s #1 Meal Kit.
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: 888-393-2783