A world covered in a shadow of darkness. This is where we find ourselves today. The long-term effects of the stress, anxiety, and depression that have touched all of us are coming to the surface. Along with the negative emotions seem to come hostile forces that feed off our pain. How do we deal with this? How do we overcome the negativity and try to come out the other side alive, or even possibly stronger? Today we talk about battling darkness with Archbishop Plato Angelakis.
PART 2 – AVAILABLE TO GRAVE KEEPERS ONLY – LISTEN HERE In part two of our interview, available only to Grave Keepers, we discuss:
- How does one forgive an evil act when they continue to be plagued by negativity long after the abuser has left?
- What are some examples of things people have reported to Plato that you know someone needs a spiritual cleansing during the pandemic?
- How often are people open to “doing their part” in exorcising their demons?
- What does Plato say to someone who claims to want to “do their part,” yet they are so emotionally drained and have little energy to do so?
- As a Grave Keeper, for $5 per month you will get:
- Access to every episode of our show, AD-FREE – MONTHS BEFORE THEY GO PUBLIC.
- Access to every EXCLUSIVE PART 2 episode of our show for Grave Keeper Only!
- Access to submit questions to upcoming guests of our show.
- The “good feeling” knowing that you are keeping this show alive (It really does feel good!)
Listen to part two of this interview and get exclusive access to HUNDREDS of bonus episodes at http://www.patreon.com/thegravetalks